Friday, September 21, 2007

School, and Roppongi


Japanese, Ethics, Law, and Accounting. After that I headed home for dinner and then back to Azabu where I met up with some friends. From Azabu we walked to Roppongi and went to a Club that is owned and run by a student at Temple. It was cool cause we were able to get in for free, the first round of drinks was free and the drinks after that were half price. After that we headed to a club called GasPanic! but since it was Friday and before 12 it was pretty dead so we headed to Tokyo Midtown to check out a place called A971. Although it was Friday and before Midnight it was packed and there was a large crowd around the place and a long line to get a drink so we just hung out outside and talked to some friends that were already there. It's a pretty cool place cause it offers a really classy atmosphere and there are a lot of OL's there. Roppongi is a pretty crazy place, and while I don't make it a habit of going there I always see something interesting when I go. Tonight I saw a Mustang convertible with two guys in the back seat in Storm Trooper outfits and a guy in the passenger seat in a Darth Vader costume. Awesome.

No comments: