Thursday, September 13, 2007

Train Delay, Taxi ride, and Math class

Well, headed to math class like usual but when I got to Shiodome I found that the Oedo line was out cause someone had jumped on the tracks to kill themselves which delayed the train. Fortunately, for me there was a older Japanese woman there who lived in Cali but was visiting and was also in a hurry to get to Azabu so she offered to pay for the Taxi since I she was going there anyhow. It's always fun meeting people with international backgrounds and I miss driving so riding in a Taxi or playing racing games at the arcade are the only way I can still connect with that. After Math I had the one Business class which I'm voting as my favorite class this semester.
From school I headed to Shinjuku for a lesson and home for dinner.

No comments: