Friday, September 14, 2007

School and meeting up with a friend

Japanese, Ethics, Law, and Accounting like usual. Handed in a group project for accounting and took a online test for that class. After school, I headed out to Shibuya where I met up with my friend Miku. We headed to Friday's for dinner and was surprised to learn that one of the students from Temple works there. He talked with us for a bit and recommended that we say that it is Miku's birthday so that we can get free ice cream. After all the food we ate, there really wasn't room for ice cream so we headed to the Pool Hall near the station. We played 3 games and it was tied until I scratched on the 8-ball on the 3rd game, so now I owe her Ice Cream. This is the video I've been working on, YouTube limits you to 10 minute videos so it doesn't include everything I want but I guess it gives you a idea of what the area that I live in is like.

No comments: