Tuesday, January 20, 2009

School Presentation Fun

Tokyo is a awesome city and there are constant reminders of how much money is here just walking down the street. Today I saw 2 Ferrari F430’s, a F360, a Lamborgini Gallardo, and of course a Rolls Royce. I think the car I’ll get with be the F430, I’m just not sure about what color to get. Maybe I’ll go with the gun metal grey, the red is too flashy for me.
School, like usual but my homework got erased from the school computer so I spent my first class working on that. Until accounting started and after it finished I was working on my group presentation which will be on Friday. We’re doing a case study on Airbus and it’s ok. One of my friends had a work thing on Monday night and spent all day sleeping and feeling bad because of all the alcohol he drank so when he finally got to school around 6:30 we got food and took him to the hospital. After that I headed back home and started working on the presentation for HR again.

No comments: