Friday, January 30, 2009

School and a new toothbrush

School like usual. My team finished our case, handed it in, and watched another team present today. The paper was actually more involved than the presentation surprisingly. In the evening I was supposed to meet up with a friend they were sick so instead I went to the store and got a new toothbrush since mine had mysteriously stopped working after I returned to Japan. Per my Brother's recommendation I got the Oral-B. I love having the best possible personal hygiene products available so although I thought nothing could top the Soniccare, I found that I had things wrong. Dead wrong. The Oral-B is the truth. I could not believe what a difference I saw after just two brushings. The built in timer makes sure that you spend 1 minute on the top set of teeth and 1 on the bottom. It sounds dumb, but it actually makes brushing a lot of fun.

No comments: