Wednesday, January 14, 2009

School, Day 2 and getting some stuff

This morning I got to the usual station about an hour before class started so I went one station further and renewed my train pass for the semester. From there I headed to school for Stat 2. We have a new teacher and he is the first Japanese teacher that I’ve had at Temple for a non-Japanese class. He seems like a nice guy. After Stat I had some time before my next class so some friends and I went to Sukiya for Taco Rice and then back to school till it was time for International Law. The teacher for International Law is the same teacher that I had last semester for entrepreneurial law, so I think it will be a good class for sure. When law finished, I hung out in the computer lab and did my finance homework. Around 6 Steve and I headed to Shibuya to go to Donkiote so I could get a new bag for work, since my old one fell apart and a book bag ruins the whole look of a suit. He picked up some new speakers for his PC and then we went to Yoshinoya for dinner. When I got home, I listened to some music and that was the day.

No comments: