Tuesday, January 13, 2009

First day of school and the new V Spec

Woke up at 5am cause of the time change and lay in bed till my alarm went off. Got up and got ready for the day and then headed to school for Finance 2. After finance I have a few hours free so some friends and I got Ramen from Ramen Jiro. When we finished eating, Mason and I got one of the few lockers left and then went to Azabu campus to get the semester sticker so that I can get the student discount on my train pass. I met up with my friend Ryu who had been in the US at the main campus last semester and he gave me his old book from finance which is great. From there I headed back to Mita campus, threw my stuff in the locker and headed to work so I could submit my schedule for next month and my invoice for the lessons I taught last month. Then I headed back to school for accounting 2 which is big fun.
When class finished, Mason and I headed to Ginza to check out the GT-R V-Spec. It has a lot of carbon fiber to make it lighter, is the first production car with ceramic brakes, no back seat, and a turbo button for added boost in the mid-range. It’s pretty awesome. I left Ginza and went back to school to get my books and stuff and worked on the finance homework till 9 and then headed home.

No comments: