Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Work and driving around

Worked today like usual. After work I headed home and Corrigan and I headed out to Kawasaki and met up with Mason. We headed to a sushi shop that Mason knows, but it was already closed, so after that we went to the game center where Mason won a couple prizes from the UFO catchers. I didn't think he would be able to win one of the prizes which is a hat so I made a bet that if he wins it, I'll wear it and wound up wearing it. From there we went to Mason's place, got in the Skyline and stopped over at a Ramen shop for some food before heading out. It was a Tuesday so not too much was happening, but we stopped at the usual places, Daikoku, Tatsumi, and Shibaura. Saw a couple cool cars and a girl in a white RX-7 raced and beat us on the freeway. The Skyline just doesn't have the suspension. Good thing Mason is trading it for a Silvia S15.

No comments: