Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Odaiba and the Onsen

Today Kevin and I headed to Odaiba and went to the Super Autobatics store. It was the biggest aftermarket car shop I had ever been to and I’ve never seen that many rims in one place. It was a Tuesday so the parking lot was kind of lacking in cool cars but it was still cool to check out the shop. I had never seen so many different types of rims in one area.
From there we headed to my old homestay and met up with my host parents. They were glad to see me and meet Kevin. We went to Decks and got some Tonkatsu there casue the Shabu-Shabu place had a half hour wait. After that we headed to Tokyo Teleport station where we took the bus to the Onsen. Most Onsens prohibit people with tatoos from entering because of their association with the Yakuza so Kevin took a extra towel and wore it like a cape to cover his tatoo. It was cool, but I don’t think he was able to fully relax because he was so concerned with hiding his tatoo.

No comments: