Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Years

This New Years was kinda weak just because I was still pretty jet lagged so I fell asleep before the ball even dropped and I couldn't have as much fun as I wanted to. Steve came over in the afternoon with Rock Band 2 and Corrigan came over and we spent the whole afternoon playing, it was awesome. Then Corrigan left before dinner cause he was having a party at his house and Yu-Chih came over after she finished working. We had dinner and played some card games, Wii games, and watched some movies, before I fell asleep. I think I fell asleep 5 min before the ball dropped cause I kind of remember the count down. Then I woke up on the couch around 4am and went to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm really Glad i found this website.Added abigmarkinjapan.blogspot.com to my bookmark!