Monday, December 29, 2008

Shopping, seeing old friends, and Mexican food

This morning I headed out with Mom and Dad to do some more shopping. Finding size 14 shoes is tough in Japan but I guess it's still difficult here cause we weren't really able to find anything good. For lunch we went to the Kirtland Tavern for some of their burgers which are great. In the afternoon I met with with Kevin and we went up to Toyota to see a bunch of people that we worked with. The building was new but not much had really changed. It's the car business though so I wouldn't really expect it to. From there Kevin and I headed to the Koko Bakery downtown and got some bubble tea. After that we headed to Jalapeno Loco where I had my first taste of real Mexican food in a year and a half. It was good, but not as good as I remember. It's weird how tastes change. In the evening we went to Kevin's and played Wii.

No comments: