Monday, December 8, 2008

Final 4 of 5 and some work

Took my most difficult final today. I think I did ok, but we'll see. Finance is a dumb class because it teaches a bunch of theories that you never use and a bunch of math that can be done easily on any finance related website. I guess it is worth while to know how to calculate the exchange rate when I can just go to xe.com for a much more accurate and quick conversion. Guess they have to keep the Colleges functioning somehow.
After the test I worked on the "cheat sheet" for HR and then went to Shinjuku for a haircut. I headed back home, showered headed to work, did a couple lessons and headed back home. The HR exam is funny because we are allowed a full sheet of paper with anything written on it, so everyone just shrank all the PPT's down and printed it out. I'd argue that the entire test is a waste of time, but if I had to actually memorize the stuff and forget it right after it would be about the same, so I guess this is better since I will get a better grade.

No comments: