Sunday, December 21, 2008

Teaching, sleeping, and traveling

This morning I headed to Takehito's for his lesson since he had gone to Osaka this weekend for business. I think we were both off to a slow start because when I got there he was making a banana shake and made an extra for me. It was pretty good. After the lesson his girlfriend cooked a pasta dish for lunch and salad which was good.
I was still pretty tired from the night before so when I got back home I took a nap for a couple hours. Around 3:00 Kevin and I met up with Eri in Meguro and headed to Kamakura. I hadn't really been there for a while and it was cool to see the area at night.

From there we headed to Yokohama and went to Cafe Tusca in the Pan Pacific hotel for dinner. Eri had some gift certificates so it was all free. The place was really cool though. The view from the restaurant was great and there was a live three piece jazz band playing. The service was great and the food was even better. After an extremely satisfying meal we walked all around Yokohama.

No comments: