Sunday, April 27, 2008

Work and hanging out with Eri

Headed to Takehito's for his lesson and then back home. I adjusted my schedule a bit so I had a little more time to change and get ready for work. Then I headed to Shinagawa, did a bunch of lessons and headed back home. After getting home I changed and then around 8:30 met up with Eri in Daiba. She had never been there and said that it reminded her of Hong Kong. I've never been there but she had lived there for a while so I guess she's right. We went to Issa in Aqua City, but I think the one in Shinjuku is better, cause it has darker lighting providing a clearer view of the city, the one in Daiba had brighter lighting so it didn't take full advantage of the view that Daiba is famous for. After that we headed to a near by game center. Eri accidentally hit the wrong button on the change machine and got a bunch of the "metal coins" for the "Metal Games" which are really lame gambling style games that are no fun, but we had the coins so we had to use them. I'm not sure why most game centers have a floor of the "metal games" cause they are really lame. After that we walked around for a bit and then she had to catch the train home.

No comments: