Friday, April 18, 2008

Final 2 of 4

International Marketing final today. Before the final some friends and I all went to the sushi place across from school. It was really good and priced reasonably too. I think the went well cause I was able to reference a lot of information that I learned in class and I had just eaten sushi. After the test I headed home, showered and headed out to Roppongi where I met up with Eri. We went to La Boheme, a good restaurant that I have been to before but was also recommended by a good friend. The one in Roppongi was much smaller than the one in Daiba and had a cozier feel to it. Since it was raining all day I picked Roppongi cause I though the Tokyo City View would be good, but it had closed before we got there. Eri recommended Ebisu and the garden there, so we headed to Ebisu and it was pretty cool. After walking around there for a bit we headed to Shinjuku and did Purikura.

No comments: