Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Final 4 of 4 the Final Final, Finally

Took the Statistics Final today, and now I'm done with the hardest semester of my life. After school I headed home, did some ironing and fell asleep. After studying like crazy for weeks on end I wasn't really sure what to do with myself. I got a call from my old Japanese teacher's husband, because they were in town visiting her brother, so I headed out to Shinjuku and we all headed to a Shabu-Shabu restaurant. It was good seeing them again, and I was able to meet my teacher's brother and her husbands sister and her husband. Shabu-Shabu is really fun cause they give you plates of meat and vegetables, and Ramen at the end. You cook it all at the table in boiling pots and it's really good. After eating at the restaurant we went to the near by game center and got some pictures taken at the Purikura and I had to make last train so I headed home.
After I got home the weather was perfect so my room mate and I walked around outside and took some pictures around Daiba.

No comments: