Saturday, April 12, 2008

Training at work, and checking out a Uniqlo HT in Harajuku

Today I had another training thing for GABA. I think it's great that they do a lot of training to improve quality, but sometimes it can get tiring. The good thing with the training today was that I did it with my friend Mason, so it wasn't a room of total strangers. The other good thing was that they provided lunch!
After the training finished, Mason and I headed to Shibuya and walked around for a bit. I had mentioned some shirts that I wanted which were available at Uniqlo, but we didn't see them there so we headed to the Uniqlo UT shop in Harajuku where we were able to find them. The shop itself is really cool and is three stories of different shirts. All the shirts come in capsules so seeing rows and rows of these capsules looks like something from a Sci-Fi movie. It's really cool the way they have it set up. You can browse through the shirts on a touch screen and select the ones you want to buy, then it prints out a small receipt which tells you the locations of the shirts so you can easily find the ones you want. I grabbed the two that I wanted and we headed back to Shibuya where we met up with Mason's girlfriend.
From there we went to the coins bar for a bit and then I headed back home.

No comments: