Sunday, December 30, 2007

Work, Movie, and Dinner


Worked on the website a bit and headed to work. My student was late so I had a hour or nothing in which I played Lego Star Wars for DS which is fantastic.

After the lesson I headed back to Daiba and met up with the parents. Because I helped assemble the new dining room set yesterday they wanted to thank me by buying me clothes. Since this is Japan my size isn't always available at every store so we headed to the GAP. I got a cool new coat for work and a sweater.

From there we headed to the theater to see "I am Legend". I don't care what anyone says that was a good movie. The ending was more like a Japanese movie then a American movie, but I guess that was how the story was written. Anyhow, it was good and pretty intense.

When the movie had finished we started to get hungry so we headed to a place called Gonpachi Soba-Kushi. It was a really good restaurant with a very cool atmosphere. They served traditional Japanese food and specialized in Soba.

No comments: