Saturday, December 8, 2007

Work and Daikoku


Got up around 8 and headed to work. My last student today worked in the TV division at Sony and told me about a Canadian guy that works next to him and he just graduated from a regular University and can speak Japanese. So if Sony will hire Canadians, they must be really eager to hire a actual person. I'm in! After work I headed home and did stuff till 7:30 when I headed to Shinjuku to meet up with Juri, we headed to the NS building and grabbed some dinner then walked around and looked at the Christmas Illumination.


Around 12 I met up with Josh and Mason and we headed to Daikoku. Daikoku is a popular spot on Saturdays and there are always a lot of cool cars there. One thing that I'm amazed at every time I go is the music that is playing. There is a group of guys that have their 3 vans loaded with huge speakers that are all connected and blasting music throughout the whole lot. They had a extra car that they have hooked up for extra power and one of the guys hooks up some mixing equipment and DJ's right in the lot! It's crazy and there are usually people Break Dancing near by. It is sooo loud. Today there was a police car parked near the Koban (Police Box) so no one was drifting but we still saw a lot of sweet cars before we headed home.

No comments: