Friday, December 21, 2007

Test and meeting up with friends


Headed to Ebisu to prove that I had learned something during the past three days by taking a 2 hour long test. It was actually kinda difficult, but I think I did ok. The grammar section is probably pretty bad but the rest was ok. After the test I headed home and worked on different things till 3 when I headed to Shinjuku to meet up with Ayuka. We went to Club Sega and played Taiko Drum Master, House of the Dead 4, and a couple rounds of Mario Kart. From Club Sega we headed to Big Echo a nearby karaoke place. It was pretty fun and she was a good singer. Then we headed to Rakeru and grabbed some Omuraisu for dinner. After dinner we walked around and looked at the different light displays in Shinjuku and she headed home. Then I headed over to a izakaya near work in Shinjuku and met up with Mike and Daniel, friends from 2005. We headed to the guest house that we stayed in when I was here in 2005 and I got the guitar back that I had when I lived there before. Naturally, we headed out to the streets to put on live performances to the amusement and confusion of onlookers. Jumped on the last train home and went to bed.

No comments: