Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Ethics Final and a School Party

Had the Ethics final and handed in the final report for the class. It was pretty similar to the midterm and I think I did ok. After that I headed home and took it easy till dinner. After dinner I met up with my friend Charles and Bata in Tamachi and we took a Taxi to Shibuya. The Taxi's recently raised their starting fairs from 660yen to 710yen. I guess the increasing cost of fuel is the reason for this but starting at around $7 just to get in a Taxi, can make using them expensive. The party was at a club in Shibuya called 27 Destiny, it was a smaller club and like all the Temple parties it was almost the same as the cafeteria except the smokers were inside, there was no food, and loud music. Pretty lame. Took the last train home and went to bed.

No comments: