Saturday, July 19, 2008

Work, Taiko, Work Party, and Party

Monday is Marine day, a new holiday made within the past 30 years or so to give people a extra day off during the hot summer months. This Sunday is also the 3rd Sunday of the month so I don't have any work and Takehito is on vacation in the Philippines so I have Sunday and Monday totally free.
Work in the morning like usual. On the way back home I ran into a couple friends from school and walked with them a bit. Took a little different route than usual to get home but it worked out pretty good because there was a small Festival that I would have otherwise missed so I stopped and took some footage of the Taiko performance going on there.

After I got home I changed and headed out to the work party. It was a island themed party and at some point I was got dressed as a Hula girl and had to do a dance. The competition was pretty strong though so I only got 3rd place; and 3rd place, just like 2nd place is no place at all. From the work party Josh and I headed to Roppongi and met up with a bunch of people from school and wound up staying out all night. Anytime I stay out all night it really makes me miss my car which would allow me to go home whenever I wanted.

No comments: