Thursday, July 31, 2008

Final, KCP Live, and work

Had the Final for the one computer class, and while it was open book, open notes, it was still extremely difficult.
After the final I headed out to Chofu and was lucky that I was able to catch an express train from Shinjuku cause the local train would have taken a lot longer. When I got there I wasn't exactly sure where to go since I had forgotten my map. I E-mailed one of my class mates and saw what looked like something that I remember from the map and got there no problem. There speech contests at KCP are a lot of fun because each class has to come up with a cheer for the person in their class giving a speech. The speeches themselves can be good, but the higher level students are difficult for me to understand. I got there about half way through the contest and my class and I all headed to the back of the stage for the live debut of the KCP song. It was a lot of fun, but I had difficulty hearing the music because there were no monitors. I made a few mistakes but it still went well.

After we sat back down we had to get back up and do the cheer for the guy giving the speech for our class. It was a lot of fun, but again difficult to hear the music.
When the contest had finished I headed back home and was able to relax for about 1 hour before heading out to work.

No comments: