Thursday, July 10, 2008

School and Work

School in the morning and then language school. After language school I headed to work and then home. Today at work I only had one lesson, but it was with my favorite student, so it was OK.


The new iphone is being released worldwide and in Japan on Friday and people have been in line in front of the SoftBank store since yesterday. Some of my friends from school will be lining up tonight and staying overnight. Hope it's worth it. The phone plans in Japan suck in comparison to the plans in the US. For the iphone, it costs about $80 a month which includes unlimited internet and E-mail. SoftBank has a plan that allows free calls, but only to other SoftBank users and only from 1a.m. to 9.p.m. charging for the time when people most commonly use their phones. While $80 a month might seem like a lot, for some of my friends, that is less than what they are paying now.

No comments: