Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Language school and heat

No school today so I was able to sleep in a bit. In the afternoon I had language school like usual but I had to bring my guitar because they want me to play the KCP song at the Speech Contest on Thursday, but I just realized that I have one of my finals on Thursday when I thought both of them were on Friday so I don't think I'll be able to go to the contest. Just depends on the timing of the whole thing. The Final finishes around 11am, so depending on when they want me to play, it is still a possibility. Anyhow it was hot today.
After school one of the students at KCP stopped me while I was walking back to the station and started talking to me. He said I looked familiar and it was because of the YouTube videos he had saw of me before coming to Japan. It's funny when people travel half way around the world and already know about you from some videos or something. Anyhow, he had a date coming up and asked me about a good place to eat and since we were already in Shinjuku, I showed him around some of the cool places I knew. I really need to make a video showing the good date spots.

No comments: