Wednesday, July 9, 2008

KCP Language school, and work

No school today, but I had my first day back at KCP Language School. I met up with Josh and we found out where our classes are and headed to them. Since today was the first day they told us the general rules, schedule, and stuff like that. Before class started I was filled with an excited nervousness as a wave of nostalgia from 05' washed over me as I entered the classroom. I really like that school and was glad to see a lot of my old teachers. Today we did part of the chapter in the book and I got two new textbooks to go along with the two that I will be finishing from level 2 and a workbook. My class is almost all Korean students with one chinese and two other American students. Gonna be a busy semester.

After class I met with the principal of the school and she told me how they want to use my KCP song for different school events and asked how they could compensate me for the use of the song, pretty cool.

From there I headed to work, did some lessons and headed back home. At work one of my favorite students gave me some candy made to look like goldfish that she placed into a origami box that she made. It was pretty cool so I took a picture of it.

No comments: