Sunday, June 22, 2008

Work, work, and study

Headed to Takehito's for his lesson and then back home. Oh, recently a new girl moved into my homestay and I haven't really seen her, so I don't know if she's hot or not. She's half Japanese and half American, but speaks no Japanese and doesn't like fish, that's all I know. ha

Anyhow, after lunch I headed to Shinagawa and taught some lessons and then headed back home.

Once I got home, I ate dinner and then headed back out to Tamachi where I met up with some friends at Saizeriya and we studied for the test in computer class tomorrow. Saizeriya is pretty much the Denny's of Japan but with an Italian theme. Well, it's like the American Denny's, not the Japanese Denny's, which is actually a good place to eat more comparable to Olive Garden or a slightly more upscale place. OK, enough about Denny's. The point is that Saizeriya is like the American Denny's and it's not good. It's cheap, but I think the food there is crap epically when compared to almost any other restaurant in Tokyo. Since I had already eaten dinner at home, I didn't order anything at Saizeriya and we got some studying done.

No comments: