Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Holiday and work

No school today. I love the summer semester cause almost every week we have a holiday, which makes it really easy to put projects and homework off but also really easy to stay caught up. Hopefully I'll be doing the latter. Anyhow, today there was a small BBQ party in Daiba with school people, so I headed there and it was pretty fun. We had 3 grills and a ton of food. I think about 18 people total came to the party and some company was filming a Hong Kong commercial near by that we watched. At one point Andrew gave me his glasses and I put them on, it made me look smarter.

After the party I headed to work and again was fully booked so I did 5 lessons straight. I had a double lesson with one of my favorite students, so it made work fly by. Most of the time I really enjoy my job, which is good.

No comments: