Friday, May 23, 2008

No school and Ice Skating

Today was a Temple Holiday so I didn't have school. In the morning I headed to the Mega Web in Odaiba and met up with Kate for a bit before she and a bunch of other sales people headed back to the US. It was pretty hot today so after being out and about for less than an hour I headed back and took a shower before heading out to Takadanobaba to meet up with Eri.
We headed to the Citizens center to go ice skating. Eri hadn't skated for a while and maybe kinda forgot how so she had a little trouble but we had fun. It's crazy going there cause there are all these little kids doing triple axle flips and crazy spins so it seems like you're in a Olympic training center and then you're just doing laps around the outside of the rink so it's a little intimidating. Before we left Eri fell somehow and since she was holding onto me she pulled me and although I stayed on my feet somehow I pulled a muscle and my neck kinda hurt for the rest of the day. From there we started heading back to the station but stopped at a Bubble Tea place that was pretty good. Then she took me to Waseda University where she goes and showed me around the campus. Finally we went to Starbucks and had some coffee before heading home.

No comments: