Saturday, March 22, 2008

Work, Utada Hikaru, and the Onsen

Headed to work which started at 11:30 and taught until 6:15. I thought I had my last lesson with my favorite student last week, but today was the real final lesson. She is always a lot of fun, I told her to start a blog to help with her English and she did, so I'm really glad that she will be continuing her study on her own. Maybe I'll start my Japanese blog back up. On break I headed to Tsutaya near by and picked up the new Utada Hikaru CD "Heart Station". It's pretty good and I really like the singles on it. I still think "Ultra Blue" is my favorite album of hers, but I'll know for sure in a week after I listen to "Heart Station" more. After I got home we headed out to a Soba place near by and then to the Onsen. I haven't been there in a while so I was glad to visit it again. I always sleep like a baby after going there.

No comments: