Monday, March 24, 2008

School and shaving

It was a little colder than yesterday and rained off and on though out the day. Accounting 2 and then two friends and I went to lunch at a good pasta place called "Grace". It's close to school, good, and they give large portions, so it's a good place. International Marketing and then I headed home. I've been growing a goatee for the past couple weeks and probably if I let it go for a week longer it would have fully grown in but it was a little itchy and the right side was coming in thicker then the left throwing off the symmetry of the whole thing; plus it just doesn't feel good when kissing. haha.

1 comment:

Brendan Elliott (武戀殿・絵理夫) said...

Handlebar mustache! All the way! I'll bet the Yakuza will leave you alone with that one. Heck, I wouldn't mess with you like that! Of course, the girls might also not want to mess with you... But who can say no to the handlebar mustache???