Saturday, March 15, 2008

Work, school party, and party with school people

Headed to work at 11:30 and did 8 lessons. Saturdays are always fun to work because people are generally more relaxed. One of my favorite students will be studying English through a company program so I had my last lessons with her today.
After work I met up with my friend Miku in Shinbashi and we headed to Roppongi to a place called Splash for a school party. The place looks way cooler on the website than it actually is. Like most of the school parties I've been to, it was pretty weak, but I was there so it was fun anyhow! After that some friends and I headed to A971 for a bit before jumping on the bus to Shibuya. One of the kids at school is the son or daughter of the Ambassador for the UAE and they had a huge party at the Embassy. On the way there one of my friends pulled up in his car and we hitched a ride with him there. The place was pretty big and had a huge gate that opened so we could park. It was like something out of a movie. Guess when you have a lot of oil to sell and a lot of people that want to buy, it adds up.

No comments: