Friday, March 7, 2008

School, Ramen, and going out

Accounting and International Trade. For lunch today some friends and I went to the Ramen place near school. It's fairly small but always has a line outside for people waiting to get in. After about a 30 minute wait we were able to get in and get our Ramen. I guess the place is famous for it's large portions and low price, because it offered both. I had heard about the size of the portions before and I wanted to see if I could eat the largest size or not. I couldn't. It was huge! Actually I ate all the Noodles, Meat, and Vegetables, but I couldn't finish the last bit of soup. After I was hurting for a while.
At night I met up with Josh and Ryan at Heartland cause they had been closed for remodeling and reopened today. We headed to A971 but the ratio was pretty bad so we went back to Heartland and met up with some Japanese friends from school. I met Lynne who works for a consulting firm who I know from the career fair we had at school a while back. She introduced me to almost everyone from her work, including the CEO who happened to be out. So after I graduate I already have a job set!