Tuesday, March 18, 2008

School, Bike ride, and my Goatee. haha

Finance, Statistics, and Risk Management. For lunch some friends and I went to The Tokyo Restaurant. It is a good restaurant near school with a cool atmosphere inside and out. My friend Ryu had his bike today and the weather was awesome so we drove to Tokyo tower and back, near Tokyo Tower we saw some new Benz being tested so it still had the black tape on it. Interesting that Mercedez is testing cars here in Tokyo, I would think they would do all that in Europe. Since I was on a bike I didn't want to risk dropping my camera so I didn't get to take any "spy shots". We had some presentations during Risk Management, so here is a picture of me in calss with my sweet red Goatee. I'm gonna dump it by the end of the week.

No comments: