Monday, March 17, 2008

School, Currency drop, and Bank statement

Accounting and International Marketing like usual. The dollar fell today to 95 yen and settled at 96 falling from 98. Wow, America is weak! One of my friends who did the Nike gig with me didn't have a Bank that worked with the Agency so he had his money deposited in my account. I guess I have a more traditional account because I can't just look at a statement online to see when the money was deposited, but I have to go to the bank where I opened my account and put my Bank book in the ATM where it prints my statement on the book. For a country as high tech as Japan, I'm surprised at how far behind the banking is compared to the US. The banking system in the US is so much easier to use in comparison. Guess that is about it, had sushi for dinner and studied for the Statistics test.

No comments: