Saturday, February 9, 2008

Worked and hanging out

Headed to work this morning and finished around 7, headed home, ate dinner, and headed out to Roppongi to meet up with Ryan. We had some pretty good timing so we met up on the same train and headed to A971. Ryan had just come from a wedding so he was a little on edge.
There we met up with Josh’s girlfriend and her friend and talked with them for a while till Josh showed up. About a hour after Josh showed up it was time for the last train. We had considered staying out all night but decided against it. Since I had already missed my last train, Ryan and I headed to Josh’s and crashed at his house. Before heading to Josh's we stopped in at Sukiya and got some food.
Josh lives out on the west side of Tokyo about a hour away from where I live by train. He has a Xbox360 that his girlfriend got him so I was finally able to play Halo 3 and on his small TV, it took a bit away from the visuals and sound that can be better appreciated on a HDTV with surround sound. Unfortunately, since I was already tired, I didn’t play past the first level, but it seemed just as good as the first two.

No comments: