Monday, February 25, 2008

School and Language School

It's kinda funny cause when I lived in the US, my feet would just smell bad, but now after eating Japanese food everyday my feet smell like vinegar. I guess it smells better then bad.
Accounting and International Business like usual. After class I headed to Shinjuku Gyoen and to KCP. The roads there changed a bit. They added brick sidewalks on each side and classed the place up a bit. It looked nice, but I kinda miss the old school feel that it had when I was here in 05'. I talked to Tanaka, the guy who deals with all the US students there and it was good to see him and some of my old teachers again. It was funny to hear every one's comments on the KCP song. We looked into classes this summer, so I'll most likely be back at KCP this summer, getting my Japanese more (ぺらぺら - perapera) fluent. Since I already have a visa I am able to enroll in the Asian program which is cheaper, which is great!

No comments: