Friday, February 8, 2008

School, and out with a chocolate bar

School like normal finishing off the week and leading into the long weekend. Headed home, grabbed some dinner and headed out. Before getting on the train I stopped at the Family Mart and got a huge Chocolate bar for 500yen and headed to Roppongi to meet up with Josh.
We met up and headed to Heartland. It was hilarious because we were getting lots of looks from girls and it was fun working my way through the crowd with a giant chocolate bar out in front of me. Some girls stopped us and asked me why I have a giant chocolate bar and where I got it. Of course I naturally responded telling her that I have a friend who makes chocolate and I got it from my friend.
After that we wanted to make it a little more fun so we headed to A971, this time I opened the box and had the bar sticking out the top and took bites out of it while we stood outside contemplating if we should enter or just go home. Within one minute of arriving there a girl came up to me, took a bite out of my chocolate, and signaled for me to follow her inside. After about 15 minutes we went inside and this time about 30 seconds after entering another girl came up to me and took a bite out of my chocolate bar. Not wanting to loose anymore chocolate or miss the last train I headed home. Whenever I am holding anything that is food in my hand I just keep eating it till it's gone so I continued to eat the bar the whole way home. In the subway I was standing up eating it and a girl took out her phone and took a picture of me with the chocolate. It was hilarious. By the time I got home I realized that I had eaten more than half the bar and I wasn't feeling very good, but it was all worth it for the story.

1 comment:

TXX said...

: S Do girls do that in Japan? Go up to one and eat your chocolate.

Must have been weird and halirous.