Saturday, January 16, 2010

Work and hanging out with friends

Headed to work like usual. It wasn't to busy today so in the afternoon I headed to Shinjuku and met up with a friend who came back to Japan for Christmas break. She had a tight schedule so we only had an hour. We had already eaten lunch but I kinda wanted a doughnut so we went to Mr. Donut then stopped over at Taito Station, played some games and I kicked her butt in Mario Kart and then she left to meet a friend, I stopped at Kinokuniya and then headed back to work.
After work some work friends and I headed to a friends house for dinner and then as I was heading home on the last train I got a call from John saying that he had missed the last train and to come out to Shibuya. When we got there our other two friends had already headed home so we headed to Shinmaruko to meet up with them and spent the night there playing darts and drinking.

No comments: