Thursday, January 14, 2010

Commercial Shoot

Woke up super early today and headed to Kurosawa Studios in Aobadai for a Commercial shoot for Mobit, a loan for shopping. I got there around 8 and they had a nice breakfast bento waiting. After that some people changed or were selected for different roles and then we stood around for a while, while they got everything together. One of my parts was a limo driver and I pretty much just opened the door and let the female talent out. Naoto Takenaka arrived first and sate in the car for the shot. He is a pretty big star in Japan and played a part in the original Shall we Dance. Since I was standing by the car and opening the door I got to talk with him a bit and when he first got in the car he just whistled the song Fields of Gold by sing and continued to whistle and sing songs throughout the day. Really nice funny guy. My other part involved holding a professional still camera and acting like a photographer at an awards ceremony. It was a lot of work but they provided lunch and dinner as well and it was cool to work with a big talent like Naoto.

No comments: