Monday, December 28, 2009

Work, work, and out in Nishi Azabu

Headed to work in the morning in Shiodome and then home for a quick nap before heading out to Tamachi for work at night. After work I went to Nishi-Azabu where I met up with Takehito and some of his friends at a Okinawan style restaurant called "Taiyoujin"which is run by a semi-famous comedian. In the bathroom they had postcards with pictures of the girl named Reiko. It's funny cause in red it says "careful not to burn yourself" and the white near the girl says "If you eat Reiko, you will get burned" Pretty funny stuff.
When I got there Takehito and his friend's all clapped for me for about one minute to congratulate me on graduation and then I sat down and we ate some Okinawan food and had some drinks, beer and Okinawan sake. I guess Takehito often goes to this restaurant and he knew the staff pretty well and was often calling them to bring more food or drinks. Everyone was really funny and we took some pictures with the comedian girl Reiko, who was pretty nice. Around 12 I took a Taxi back to Mita with Takehito and then took the last train home from there. Good times.

No comments: