Saturday, December 19, 2009

English Christmas Party for Kids

Today I worked in Koiwa for an English Christmas party for a kids school. I was the Narrator in the play that we did and then we played Bingo and Christmas Janken, which is Christmas themed Rock Paper Scissors. The kids loved it and it was fun. After some of the staff and I headed to Wara Wara for food and drinks. There was some lady there who had a really stupid sweater on so I took a picture. It looks like she cut out the elbows on the sleeves and used the cloth to make a elf hat. It was hilarious. From there we headed to Watami which is pretty much the same thing as Wara Wara and then I missed the last train. Some other people missed it as well so we all crashed at John's place.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am lady wearing sweater in picture Next I see you I cause great trouble, my sweater very nice.

Anonymous said...

That's awful, but entertaining