Friday, December 25, 2009

Christmas

Headed to work for one lesson and then headed to Shin-Koiwa where I met up with Witter for the Christmas Party. Witter planed it and it was Japanese style which ment KFC and pizza. Near his station is a KFC and a Mos Burger so Witter gave me the receipt for the chicken from KFC while he got the chicken from Mos Burger. There was a line of people outside the KFC waiting to get Chicken but since I had the receipt from the order I was able to just go in to the second floor and pick up the bucket which had the chicken, a salad, a ceramic place, and a small cake. From there we headed to his place and in total 11 people showed up. The pizza arrived a little after most people had arrived and we ate a ton of food! There were also about 6 bottles of wine, white and red, a bottle of tequila, and a bottle of champaign which we went through before I finally missed my last train and myself and three other people crashed at Witter's place for the night. Merry Christmas!

No comments: