Saturday, December 26, 2009

Work, Onsen, and Party

Today I woke up at Witter's house around 7, left the house while 4 other people were asleep on the floor and headed to McDonald's for Breakfast before heading to Takehito's for his lesson and then work. During my break at work I headed home, took a shower and changedinto fresh clothes. After work I headed to my host familie's place in Odaiba for dinner and then we went to the Onsen. I took the last train from Daiba to Shin-maruko where my friend Dave lives for a party there. There were 15 girls there, 5 hot, 5 cute, and 5 just ok and 9 or so guys so it was a good party. Since I arrived later than everyone else I had to catch up on drinks a bit with everyone else and then we all went to Yoshinoya for a late night Gyodon. After that I'm not really sure what happened.

No comments: