Friday, December 11, 2009

Stat party

Some of the people in the stat class and our teacher all went to Hub in Shibuya for the end of the semester party. Everytime I got to Hub in Shibuya something weird happens. Last time I was here some girl wrote down her name and phone E-mail on a piece of paper and stuffed it in my pocket and ran out before I even saw her. Through the urging of my friends I mailed her and told her to come back but she actually wasn't that cool, so we lied about going home and left to get rid of her and her friend. Later that night we saw them walking around and they knew we lied so it was just kinda funny. Anyhow this time when I was there as I was leaving some girl came up to me and invited me a speed dating even which I don't think I'll be going to.
So, everyone met up at the Hub around 7 and it was all you can eat/drink till 9. Unfortunately, a couple people didn't show up so we all had to pay about $5 more to make up for the missing people. Daniel, the kid in the red jacket raced the teacher in drinking and lost but he had a big handicap of drinking a whole pitcher. From there we went to Karaoke till last train and then home.

No comments: