Friday, August 14, 2009

Extra in a movie and the Onsen

When I woke up today I had a mail from Josh about some extra work for a movie that he's got a small part in, so I got dressed and headed back to Lex where I was last night and where the shoot was. I called Ryu's friends from last night and they met up with me there to join in on the job. It was pretty fun and some of the girls there were really cute and surprisingly friendly. The whole scene was a girl entering the club and asking where the bathroom is. We all just acted like we were at the club and that was it. I left a little early cause I had to meet up with my host family to go to the Onsen. Since it is Obon (a Japanese holiday where most people visit their ancestor's graves) the Onsen was packed with people who were taking advantage of their time off. I wasn't really ready for the picture, so I look kind of confused, but I still had fun and was able to relax.

No comments: