Saturday, May 30, 2009

Work, MTV VMA, and Party

Had work in the morning and afternoon and then headed home really quick to drop off my stuff and then headed out to Saitama for the MTV VMAJ. Some of my friends and I were working as seat fillers. It was pretty cool cause we were the only foreigners working as seat fillers and most of the other people doing the same job were Japanese models. After the event started we all shuffled on a stage where the bands where sitting. It was fun cause people in the crowd just assumed we were important and waved at us when we came in and sat down.
Green Day, Katy Perry, Beasty Boyz, and Black Eyed Peas all did a song as well as the top Japanese bands.
After we got tickets to the after party which was fully catered with all you can eat and drink. Black Eyed Peas DJ'ed part of the party and I was able to meet some of the different bands and celebrities. When we got back to Tokyo, my friend Charles and I were still awake so we headed to Muse and partied there till morning.

No comments: