Monday, May 25, 2009

Getting my visa, cat cafe, and live models

I finally got my visa and was able to get the paper work going to start working again. Good thing too. I made copies of everything they needed and dropped it off at work. Mason and I headed out to Omotesando and checked out some of the stores there. At United colors of Benetton they had live models in the front windows dancing around and getting people's attention in front of the store. I'm not sure how helpful it was in getting people to shop there, but it did create a small crowd in front of the store.
From there we headed to Shibuya and on the way we walked by a "Cat Cafe". Since we neither of us had been and it's super Japanese we decided to go. Before you go in, you have to wash your hands and then the lady sprays a sanitizer on them. It was pretty much just a small room with some seats and a lot of cats that you could play with. It costs $5 for 30 minutes and another $1.60 for every 15 minutes after. Since it is a cafe, you could also buy drinks there.
After that we got to Shibuya and wandered around some of the shops there.

No comments: