Saturday, May 16, 2009

Work, festivals, and party

Headed to Takehito's for his lesson like usual and then headed to school where I helped give a tour of the school and talk about my experience there with future students. When it was over some of the people who worked the "open campus" and I walked back to the station and passed a festival in Shirokane where they had a ton of different food and a stage with a lady teaching Hula dancing. So after grabbing some food there and hanging out for a bit, I headed home and saw another festival near my station. Checked it out for a bit and then headed home and took a nape before heading back out. We met up with my friend Josh and went to a club. I hadn't been to a club since last year so it was kind of interesting to see how some of the places have slowed down or gotten busier.

No comments: