Thursday, November 13, 2008

Holiday, kind of...

No school today, so I met up with Josh and Ryan and we went to the Immigration office in Shinagawa to get our re-entry permits. From Shinagawa station there is a bus that goes to the immigration office. Once we got there we went to the AM/PM that is in the building and got the stamp that is required to get the permit. The stamp costs $30 which is a bit of a rip off but you can't get it anywhere else. After we got the stamps we headed up to the office, filled out a form and got the stamp in the passport. From there Josh, Ryan, and I all headed to Harajuku. There we went to Subway for lunch and then checked out H&M. H&M is a new store that recently opened in Japan and usually has a long line to get in. It was ok, but it was too crowded to really check the place out. Ryan left for the hospital so Josh and I walked back to the station. I headed home, changed and headed to work. After work I stopped at a Janbo near my house and got some Okonomiyaki.

No comments: